Sometimes it's time to immerse yourself in luxury. Our suites are absolutely perfect for that. Enjoy the spacious and modern Suite. Together with a bottle of prosecco, this will ensure an unforgettable and romantic overnight stay.
Suite rules Hotel Emmeloord
We kindly request you to read the regulations below before visiting Hotel Emmeloord. At check-in we will ask you to sign a deposit form, by signing this form you automatically agree with the suite rules below.
- We charge a deposit of €100,00 per stay for our suites. After checking the room, we will return the deposit to you in cash or by bank transfer, provided you leave the room in a proper condition.
- The check-out time for the suites is at the latest 12:00 noon.
- It is mandatory to present a valid identity document. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
- A maximum of two people are allowed in all our rooms and suites.
- It is not allowed to receive unregistered guests in the hotel rooms. If you expect a guest, we ask you to report this to the reception and you have to ensure that your guest is registered at the reception.
- It is not allowed to light candles due to fire safety. The security system will be activated immediately.
- Pets are not allowed in our rooms and suites.
- Smoking is not allowed in the entire hotel and of course not in the suites. It is not allowed to take hotel belongins outside the building.
- It is prohibited to use, trade or carry narcotics or nitrous oxide.
- In case of willfully damaging and unusually polluting property of Hotel Emmeloord, one can be held liable for the repair, cleaning and/or renewal costs.
- The deposit can only be returned between 06:30 and 12:00. If you check out at a different time, the deposit will be refunded to your bank account after an inspection of your room.
- If there is any disturbance from the room you have booked, the management may decide that you have to leave the room without refund of the deposit.
- Our general house rules also apply to your stay.
If you do not comply with these house rules or if belongins of Hotel Emmeloord are damaged, lost or destroyed, you will not receive a warning, but this will lead to immediate removal, liability and/or reporting to the police. This also means that no money will be returned and your deposit will unfortunately be withheld.